A keyway of output shaft or a tapped hole position of output flange in the drawing sudgests a stopped state.
Regarding the reration with a keyway of input shaft, please refer to the page of "Datum Positions of Output and Input shafts".
Please read the following "Caution" before useing CAD data.
1. The content of CAD data maybe be changed withont notice.
2. All the CAD data are simplified in order to reduce the data volume.
3. For the dimensions obtainable from CAD data except the written dimensions, please use them as a reference. Please contact us if checking interference, etc is required.
4. CAD data are protected by copyright by Tsubaki Yamakyu Chain Co. Please refrain from a loan or a transfer to a third party.
5. Please be forewarned that we assume no responsibility for problems or damages caused by defects while using CAD data and editing or processing the CAD data occured by the result.
6. CAD data can be provided in DXF format. Please use the CAD data to click the product columns below only if agree with the above terms.
* How to download: Right-click on the link and save the target file.
|Bored Shaft||75 F||100 F||125 F||150 F||175 F|
|Shaft||254 S||305 S||350 S||450 S|